cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2022 Award Submissions: Deadline approaching; check your status

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

The final day for submissions is tomorrow, Nov. 15th. If you still want to submit, either fill out the Google form for the category you are interested in or fill out the related Google sheet and email it to awards, and copy me (dmiller@snaplogic.com) to ensure I see it.

If you have already sent in a submission and have not received confirmation from that we have received your entry, please DM here (@dmiller ) or email me (dmiller@snaplogic.com) so I can verify it has been received.

Diane Miller
Community Manager
1 REPLY 1

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

We have been made aware that some submissions sent to awards@snaplogic.com did not actually make it to the Inbox of that account. As a result, we will be changing the way we handle the voting period.

On November 17, 2022 at noon PT, all submissions will be made visible for viewing to allow all submitters to verify that we have received their submission. If you do not see your submission, forward the email you sent to the Awards mailbox to dmiller@snaplogic.com. This will allow me to confirm when the email was submitted. Any other questions about your submission, send me a DM at @dmiller

On November 20, 2022 at 5 PM PT, voting will open. Voting will close November 30, 2022 at 5 pm PT.

Diane Miller
Community Manager