API Management
Discuss creating, managing, and securing your APIs in one platform, SnapLogic APIM.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can an API policy be applied for a cloud-triggered task?

The document here says APIM not supported (https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438189/Triggered+Tasks  table "Comparison of Triggered Task Types" )Can these be exposed as an API?Does that mean that API policy can't be assigned ...

rrhome by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ouath2 policy

Hi All,Need to setup Oauth2 policy but a client credential one using Snpalogic API Management. Please can someone help on how it needs to be done?thank you in advance

implement generic oauth2 using azure

Hi All,Need to implement Generic Oauth2 using azure in Snaplogic APIM. Please can someone help with what exactly needs to be filled in the Outh2 Policy setup. Thank you in advance

expose pipeline as API using APIM

Hi All,We want to expose a pipeline using Snaplogic internal APIM by applying oauth2 policyso that any user without access to snaplogic can also trigger that pipeline using the API url. But its not working.PFB the snapshots of error for your referenc...

yashasvit74_0-1708419969164.png yashasvit74_0-1708423755112.png

CORS policy error in APIM

Hello All,When we are trying to expose a pipeline as API using the Snaplogic API management by implementing the generic oauth2 policy & default CORS policy. We are getting the error in the API developer portal.I have attached the screenshots as well....

deepanshu_1_0-1708105618305.png deepanshu_1_1-1708105637410.png deepanshu_1_2-1708105656873.png

Generic Oauth2 with ADFS of organization

Hi all,I was wondering if anyone has experience with having MFA or Generic oauth2 https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1246924052/Generic+OAuth2What I am trying to do is that when consumers want to acces apis they first need to a...

Future of APIs?

I'm curious what the community thinks will be the most likely future of APIs will be.  Will it be all asynchronous APIs?GraphQL APIs?Will there be a place for REST APIs?What other things did I miss?  

dliu by Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
SnapLogic Trust Site
Visit Trust.SnapLogic.com for real-time visibility into system performance and availability.
SnapLogic Documentation
Visit our documentation for detailed information on functionality and features.
  • New site
  • Original documentation site
  • Top Kudoed Authors