Snap Packs
Discuss configuration of Snaps and general questions about our Snap Packs.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Logical System Setup for outbound IDOC

I need to know how to setup the partner profile in WE20 for outbound IDOCs in order to use the IDOC listener. I have everything else working connectivity wise. I just need the the partner profile setup. Anybody done this?

walkermic by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CSV format issue

Hi, I am facing an issue while data is writing to CSV file with help of CSV formatter snap. The problem here is, the input data contains string values and each value is separated by comma(') but it is converting as backslash () while writing to CSV f...

Reading data from HTML Table

Hi Guys , I am trying to read a data from an HTML table. Used REST API to connect to the webpage and able to get the response. However parsing the table is really challenging. I tried the XML parser , mapper( html.decode ) , java script , JSON parser...

Worksheet Reader - Read sheet

I am trying to use a Worksheet Reader Snap, and if a Google Sheet exists with the Worksheet Name as specified in the Settings, along with Header and data there is no issue to read the data.But if the Worksheet Name does not exist, or Worksheet Name e...

karanbird by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postgresql Execute doesn't show the result (SELECT query)

Hello, I'm trying to do a complexe PostgreSQL SELECT so i'm trying to use the Execute snap. (here is the snap settings : ) We can see in the pipeline execution statistics that he found the result i need (when i do this query in pgadmin i have the sam...

c_decoster_1-1703075128714.png c_decoster_0-1703075082674.png

PostgreSQL - Execute Snap

Does the PostgreSQL - Execute Snap not support using CTE’s as part of the query? When I try to include 1 or more CTE’s. all I get out of the snap is a status and message field returned, not the actual data.

chmurray88 by New Contributor II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Handling missing object properties with Mapper

Hello,I've been struggling with this for few hours now and I simply can't get it to work as I want to. Therefore I'm asking for help. So I have the following input incoming to Mapper:{"id": 1,"labels": {    "fi_FI": "label_1"}},{"id":2,"labels": {   ...

Tuomas by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos