Welcome to the Integration Nation!

Discuss, learn, and share how to leverage the power of SnapLogic, and build deep relationships with your peers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5513members
19093posts

Community Activity

Resolved! SOAP Customize Envelope

Do you have a sample for soap execute>customized envelope> foreach Function? Whatโ€™s the language we should use in customized envelope?

sdeng by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Instructor Led SnapLogic Training

As part of the SnapLogic community, you get access to monthly led SnapLogic training. Register for our next one on May 22nd!  https://www.snaplogic.com/resources/events/customer-workshops#workshop-50182

Slicing Data from JSON

Hello SnapLogic Community,I'm a Salesforce administrator working with SnapLogic to process data from an Oracle server. My pipeline calls a function that returns a multi-level JSON file. I need to extract data from this JSON and insert it into various...

JanosIT by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

convert cobol binary file to text file using python script

I'm using below script  cobol binary file how to call it in script snapInput :ืฆื ืงื ื ืคืงื ืขืฆืฃืกืฅืก q4ล’ @ @@@ ื ื ืฅ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 <ื ื ื ื ื @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@0 e2< @@@@ืกื ื ืกืขืขOut put:" 00000000000000000000000000000000000607.","004707...

Getting Started

Here are some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the Integration Nation community platform.

Top Kudoed Authors