Allow admin to set org's default time zone for the entire org

Hi,

We’re are located in US-East. So, every time we’re using a date in a snap (i.e: mapper), it defaults to Pacific time-zone. Should it be possible to allow administrator to set the global timezone for an organization so that every snap and task timezone default to it? This would be very useful and eliminate the need to set a timezone every time you’re creating a Task.

Please let me know if this makes sense.

Many thanks,

The various snaps will use the time zone setting of the Snaplex/node with which you are executing the pipeline. The UI itself will render things in the local time of the machine/browser you are on when logging into SnapLogic UI.

Is the Snaplex you are using located with a Pacific timezone?

You also mention timezone with regards to creating a task. Is the main pain point with having to select a timezone and no default supplied?

Thanks!
-Tim

Whoops, forgot to include this but check out this doc page

https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/717653062/Timezone+Settings+in+the+SnapLogic+Platform

Thank you for getting back to me. When creating a task, the timezone defaults to Pacific time, how can we set it to default to US east time zone?

When I working with dates integration, by default the snap converts all date in Pacific time until I convert it using the Date expression. How can we set snap date to local time by default?

Does this make sense?