cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Child and Parent pipeline having count issue

Rahul
New Contributor III

When I am executing the parent pipeline the child pipeline has a different count and in the parent, the pipeline has a different count.

child pipeline execution :

parent pipeline execution (pipeline execute snap)

The child and parent pipeline donโ€™t have any filter or router.
Child pipeline

Parent ๐Ÿ™‚

12 REPLIES 12

j_angelevski
Contributor III

Hi @Rahul,

Can you check how much documents were processed in the child pipeline in the โ€œCSV Parserโ€ snap ? I can see that there is 1 input document that goes into the child pipeline which then the child generates 16,797 documents on the output but 16,838 document were processed. Did you check if there were any errors ? I can see that you have an error view on your pipeline execute snap, maybe some of the documents that were generated failed during the csv parser process or during the REST Get API ?

Rahul
New Contributor III

@j.angelevski In child pipeline CSV parser process 16838 records.

Rahul
New Contributor III

@ljupcho_machkovski @j.angelevski @dmiller There is the snaplogic bug in pipeline execute snap .?

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

@Rahul

As an addition to @j.angelevski 's post. You probably have some errors in the CSV data, so your pipe execute snap forwards those to the error view, and sends the rest to output. You can validate that just by hovering with your mouse on the Generate Report snap after execution, or click the Pipeline Statistics icon in the toolbar and check if something went to the error view on those particular snaps.