Welcome to the Integration Nation!

Discuss, learn, and share how to leverage the power of SnapLogic, and build deep relationships with your peers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5490members
19003posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Do JSON mapping in a single mapper

Hi Everyone,This is my sample JSON data.I want to map this data in a single mapper in order to get the result set below.Currently I am using too many snaps to do the same. I want to reduce my number of snaps and get it done in 1 mapper.

Yashb81_0-1711524693483.png Yashb81_1-1711524785575.png
Yashb81 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sigma Framework for Operational Excellence

Sigma Framework for Operational Excellence Operationalizing innovation to maximize business value Modern Digital Platforms such as SnapLogic empower enterprises to unlock the value held in existing systems and data, allowing new services and strategi...

blue hexagon-dgrm.png
Dominic by Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sequence month of dates

Hi Team,I have a requirement where We will pass a input value as date and we need the output with the sequence of month of year till date.now()For example: we will pass start_date like 2021-01-01 , So the output I just need isAnd the last row will be...

mohit_jain_0-1711524492438.png

Resolved! Problem with nested mappings

Hi guys! I am quite new to SnapLogic and I am having a bit of a struggle with transformations. I worked with Mulesoft previously, and honestly, I am kinda trying to do things the same way but it doesn't really work here. So this is my incoming JSON (...

vonkendu by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Getting Started

Here are some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the Integration Nation community platform.

Top Kudoed Authors