As we rapidly head toward the end of the year, I wanted to make you aware of some changes to the Community that are in the progress this month.
Users that make up the Community will be changing slightly:
- Active Customers and partners have had and will continue to have full access to the Community.
- Prospective Customers and trial customers will be given full access to the Community for a limited amount of time, based on their POC or trial time period. After that point, access will be disabled until such time that the user becomes a customer.
Similar to the icon on avatars in posts to indicate SnapLogic Employees, I will be adding the following icons:
- Prospects will display a refresh icon
- Trial Users will display a half full hourglass icon
- Former Community members will display a red X (since we want to keep the information they have posted, but don’t want you to ask questions of someone no longer in the Community)
Since we have no way of knowing if someone has left your company, I will be messaging each company group to verify their list of users, particularly if they have people that have not logged on in quite awhile.
These changes will be implemented over the month of December as I verify company status and membership. If you believe I have flagged your company as a prospect or trial user in error, or have any other questions either message me directly in the Community or email me at email@example.com.