cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Connecting to DocumentDB in AWS with shared .pem

loafob
New Contributor

Hello, I am trying to create a MongoDB account to connect to DocumentDB in aws. AWS supplied a shared .pem for RDS instances (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/UsingWithRDS.SSL.html) , but I am not sure how to use that with AWS secrets to create the account. There are fields to KeyStore and TrustStore, so I presume I need to convert the .pem to a different format. In past experience those stores are installed on the node(s) doing the connecting, how would I manage that in a CloudPlex?Is there any guidance on how to proceed?

TIA

-Liam

2 REPLIES 2

Schevus
New Contributor III

Were you able to get a connection to DocumentDB working? I seem to be running into this error:

Query failed with error code 303 and error message โ€˜Field โ€˜noCursorTimeoutโ€™ is currently not supportedโ€™ on serverโ€ฆ

Seems that SnapLogic makes the connection with that setting and itโ€™s not supported in DocumentDB.

loafob
New Contributor

No actuallyโ€ฆwe went with a different direction (Kafka connect). That was not a result of this issue, we just switched prior to resolving it.