cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get minimum date from set of column values

pranil2k2
Contributor

Hi,

I have a typical requirement, where i need to find the Min ETL run time from below set of data. I tried to convert rows into columns but there is no common field to do group by. i tried different options but nothing worked for me

The desired output is like report name and time

Please some one can advice here.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

Hi @pranil2k2,

Iโ€™ve attached a pipeline that can help you with this requirement. If you donโ€™t want headers to be written in the file, uncheck โ€˜Write CSV headerโ€™ option in the Excel Formatter.

Row_to_Column_2021_05_13.slp (7.5 KB)

Hereโ€™s the result:

Best regards,
Bojan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

Hi @pranil2k2,

Iโ€™ve attached a pipeline that can help you with this requirement. If you donโ€™t want headers to be written in the file, uncheck โ€˜Write CSV headerโ€™ option in the Excel Formatter.

Row_to_Column_2021_05_13.slp (7.5 KB)

Hereโ€™s the result:

Best regards,
Bojan

pranil2k2
Contributor

Hi bojanvelevski,

Thanks for the reply. I too tried Group by N snap but i forget as we can read the columns using index path. Now to get my output i need to do group by on some column, but now we dont have any column to do, i tried using Aggregate snap as i cant group by i got only date output but i need file name too. any advice here.

The output should be as below. Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

I just added one dummy column and used it in group by function. finally i got the desired output.
Thanks a lot for the input, it helped me a lot.

Thanks