cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group line item docs into a NetSuite item object (array)

brianrandolph
New Contributor III

I have a source table with invoice items and I’m trying to create a NetSuite invoice object, which contains a list of items. Has anyone a good way to accomplish this? I tried a group by fields but i end up getting multiple entries for the invoice level attributes also.

3 REPLIES 3

erik_samario
New Contributor

Hi Brian-

Did you find a solution for this, I am also dealing with this.

Regards

Hi Erik,

kind of have a work around for now, not sure how it will go going forward. I am trying to work out a meeting with snap expert and also netsuite gurus to find a permanent solution.

as for the work around, I am loading the line items one by one. first one has the ‘replaceAll’ flag set to true to overwrite all line items, then i load the remaining ones with the flag set to false. seems to be working but i still need to incorporate some custom fields which i am afraid may cause problems. i’ll be concentrating on that this week and also meeting with experts on both sides, so i’ll keep this post updated as to how it goes.

let me know how this works for you. thanks for the reply.

Brian

update: got it to work, seems i had a source field that didn’t match the spelling of the target field. this caused the field not to be included in the transaction. double check all your field names, especially as you’re building out the itemList array. working on getting custom fields for the itemList sorted out now…