cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I have used File Reader in one of my pipelines and when i test it, i am getting error as - "Pipeline has no unlinked input views, but there is input data"

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Please find the screenshot of my pipeline:

Kindly help in resolving this issue.

7 REPLIES 7

j_angelevski
Contributor III

Hi @Nidhi,

Is this pipeline exposed as a Triggered task by any chance ? Most likely you you are sending a POST request but you donโ€™t have an open input view on any of the snaps so the pipeline ends up failing.

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Hi @j.angelevski ,
I do have a triggered Task linked to this pipeline. But i need to read the data from File Reader before making the Rest api call.
This error is coming because i have used File Reader snap in the beginning and not Json Parser.
Is there an option where i can use a File Reader snap along with Json Parser snap in the beginning?

I am not sure if I understood what you mean by that, if this pipeline is exposed as a Triggered task but you donโ€™t need to POST any data then use a GET request from your application ( Postman for example ), it looks like you are sending a POST request even though is not needed if you donโ€™t expect any data to be posted to begin with.

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Ok. I need to POST the data in the request body and i also need to pass the data from the File Reader into the header parameter in the same Rest call.