The following pipelines are posted in other topics throughout the Community. This page is to help in locating those pipelines.
Note: Some pipelines were created by SnapLogic, others were created by customers or partners. As always, verify any pipeline in a test environment before introducing it into your production environment.
- Performing an Action when there is no data
- Monitor long running pipelines
- Move/rename script on SFTP via script
- Generate a separate JSON file for each document in a particular category
- Complex JSONPATH example - extracting values from a deep branch underneath
- Creating project using Metadata SnapLogic Create snap
- How to generate a unique sequence number for every document
- Change OBJECT to ARRAY using Mapper
- Identifying when a Control Break occurs in a pipeline
- Aggregation of IDs for IN clause in a Delete DB Snap
Expression Language and Expression Library
- Checking for optional properties and returning defaults in the expression language
- Expression library for condensing Reltio REST API response
- Pivot multiple files on first N columns
- Change Data Capture from Workday: extract data within a time range such as extract data that was changed 7 days ago or 2 days back or even within the last day.
- Using Workday RaaS to Extract Data: using Workday’s Reporting as a Service (RaaS) interface to export data from Workday, then accessing it through a pipeline.
- How to send a file to Salesforce as an attachment
- Using the Salesforce Attachment Snap to download and insert into MySQL
- Salesforce Outbound Message Notification
The pipelines in this section are available only to those users in the Higher Education User Group. Contact the Community Manager (@dmiller) if you work in Higher Ed and have not joined the User Group yet.
- Workday.Worker-Banner.Employee: capture Worker demo/contact/status changes nightly from Workday – delivered through a schedule CCW integration configuration. It was built to provide Old/NEW value on attributes. Snaplogic receives this data and generates payload for Banner update(s).
- Banner.Gifts-Workday.AHBT.Gifts: Capture gift transactions from ADPFEED process; routes/maps type of gift (bank, D/C, etc) into a WD request to an Ad Hoc Bank Transaction service; Submit, and sends validation/other errors to audit file and attaches failed request data as CSV to functional group
- Nelnet Student Services: This integration will pull refund data from the Banner database and transform for XML schema, ultimately writing to nelnet sftp for processing.
- Enrollment Banner to Slate
- Explorance Blue - Course Feedback/Evaluation
- Maxient Stucent Conduct an integration that may be helpful to school needing to transfer data files from a Student SIS system to Maxient.