cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Marking Threads as Resolved in the Community

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

We have enabled the option to mark a thread as Resolved.

The limitations are:

• only the person that started the thread can mark a response as a solution.
  • only one post can be marked as a resolution even if there is more than one way to do something.

To mark something as a resolution, look for the little checkbox icon near the heart icon within the response.
57 PM

Once selected, the response is marked as the solution.
31 AM

When viewing the list of topics, a checkmark appears in front of the topic title.
22 AM

If you marked a post in error, just click on it again or click on another response if that is what you intended to do.

Diane Miller
Community Manager
5 REPLIES 5

manohar
Contributor

HI there, I know its an old one, not sure if anyone is monitoring it.

dont see that option either now, on how to mark a response as the solution. is there a different way now?

Thanks
Manohar

Interesting, I now itโ€™s a category by category setting with the owner of a thread and staff can mark something as a solution, but Iโ€™m not seeing it either. Let me take a look.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

OK, it looks like you need to go to the individual response, click the โ€ฆ next to Reply and Solution should be an option there if it is enabled for a category. It should be for most categories except for information ones like this, blog posts, announcements, etc. If there is a category where you do not see it. Let me know.

Diane Miller
Community Manager