I’ve been trying to find a solution for our use case with no success, so I’d like to ask the Community for help.
We have two tables (both from Salesforce), table A contains deal information, table B contains campaign information.
Both table A and B have the following fields: Start Date, End Date, Client1, Client2, Area Code, ID
I would like to create a new column in in table B, called “DealId”, and copy the ID field from table A, if all of the following criteria are met:
- Start Date (B) is equal or greater than Start Date (A) and
- End Date (B) is equal or less than End Date (A) and
- Client1 (B) = Client1 (A) and
- Client2 (B) = Client2 (A) and
- Area Code (A) contains Area Code (B)
So far I’ve tried the Mapper Snap and putting all criteria as an expression but it didn’t work. I have been also experimenting with the Join and Conditional snaps, but unfortunately I still haven’t found any solution yet.
Right now in my pipeline I have two filtered documents, but cannot find a solution to add the right deal IDs to campaigns.