cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Integration

Jagdish_Manikon
New Contributor

Can you help us figuring out in configuring the Custom fields related to same object and different objects of Netsuite through snaplogic.

Is there a way for us to add the custom fields to the existing object from different objects or can we configure the custom fields to the object.

24 REPLIES 24

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Additional support for custom fields in NetSuite will be available with this weekendโ€™s release: https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/717684800/February+2019+4.16+Release+Notes...

Diane Miller
Community Manager

ptaylor
Employee
Employee

In the current release (4.15), custom fields are configured in the Custom Fields table of the NetSuite snaps. In the new release (4.16), custom fields appear in the snapโ€™s input schema and can be mapped just like standard fields. Furthermore, 4.16 has more complete and correct support for custom fields across most NetSuite object types that can have custom fields.

Please share the specifics of what youโ€™re trying to do: the Object type selected in your snap, which โ€œdifferent objectsโ€ youโ€™re referring to, etc. It will be much easier to help with specifics.

Thanks for your quick response taylor. I am actually looking for some of the custom fields from the salesorder object like the cseg1 and cseg2 fields which are part of the salesOrder object but not part of the Invoice object. So, I am trying to get these two custom fields as part of the Invoice object. I want to know how could i do it.

Unfortunately, the 4.15 version doesnโ€™t support custom fields on Invoice. However, the 4.16 version does. That version is scheduled to be released this weekend.