cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NetSuite Saved Search

skatpally
Former Employee

If you have a Saved Search on NetSuite and you wonder how you have to query with NetSuite Search Snap then here is the solution for It.

A Saved Search is a defined set of filter that return the latest data meeting that criteria.

In SnapLogic we have a connector called NetSuite Search and has settings that will enable us to get the Saved Search Results.

• Drag NetSuite Search Snap on to the canvas and enable the Advanced Settings Check box.

View of NetSuite Search Snap

ce125f6b402ee152b972e8b642897790c91467c4.png

• To the Input View of the NetSuite Search snap configure a mapper using NetSuite Internal ID for the Saved Search

View of the Mapper

01e74338bb60e56c5712ed4c9578f5b05454ac42.png

Thatโ€™s a simple solution to get the latest Saved Search results in NetSuite.

10 REPLIES 10

matt_bostrom
New Contributor II

this was helpful thank you. how does something similar work with Lists? I was able to get the saved search you provided work when i created one and specified the rows to show (subsidiary worked for me). however how can i describe a list of possible values and get the internal id? in my case I need to get the list of possible values for field called โ€œtermsโ€ on the Invoices object. it seems I cannot create a saved search on terms in NS so how would i proceed?

f9982e0b214a5f0bc0e6c3323160f14929d66b43.png

Hello, Unfortunately, the NS Search Snap does not allow to search Lists within NS. The way we went around this, as it seems you do not have many term values, is to use a conditional snap.

You can get the value of the terms within the saved search and then have a condition that says if this value, then use this Name.

Thanks,
Habib

Sombit
New Contributor

Hi,
Has there been any change in the target schema of late. We have a similar requirement and not able to get the Columns, Criteria, saveSearchId and savedSearchScriptId under Target Schema.

Thank You,
Sombit

Minovski
New Contributor II

Hi Sombit,

I`m guessing โ€œAdvancedโ€ and โ€œReturn Search Columnsโ€ are disabled in your case.
Please check the bellow screenshot of the NetSuite Search snap:

Best Regards,
NIkola Minovski