cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Output for IDoc Write snap

Sowmya_Rayavara
New Contributor III

Hi,

Can we get the IDoc number as the output for IDoc Write snap?

Thanks in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Supratim
Contributor III

Yes, it should come as DOCUMENT_NUMBER attribute. Use file writer snap to capture all output of idoc writer.

GBekkanti
New Contributor III

Hi @Supratim,

When I ran the SAP IDoc Write snap, IDoc is generated at SAP side but, I got error as output [โ€œAn attempt to connect to SAP DEST:%s is failedโ€] rather than the IDoc number.

Can you please let me know why I was getting this error and how to overcome this?

Thanks in advance!!

The issue looks like the connectivity from Snap to SAP. Please validate all connection details along with SAP user (by which you are trying to access SAP) access privileges. Best option to confirm is- Use idoc listener snap to pull idoc from sap then use xml
parser and write sample file as xml. Then only you are able to test the connectivity. One more point - if there is any idoc structure change in SAP, you have to restart the groudplex nodes to reflect in snaplogic.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law,
this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance
on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.