Create a parent/child pipeline, where the parent pipeline calls the child pipeline once for every group/list/document of parameters set up in parent to dynamically change the child’s parameters for each run.
parent pipeline with csv/json generator to create parameter sets >>> parent pipeline execute the child pipeline with param set1 >>> child pipeline runs with param from set 1 >>> parent pipeline execute the child pipeline with param set 2 >>>child pipeline runs with param from set 2 >>> parent pipeline execute the child pipeline with param set 3 >>> child pipeline runs with param from set 3…etc
- pipeline failed for open output snap. Actions: closed all input/output in child
- pipeline failed for null parameter. Actions: None yet
- a. Docs say ‘’ should prefix param values. Actions: No change in failure after '’ prefixed
b. Docs say ‘z’ should prefix child pipeline name: Action: No change in failure after ‘z’ prefixed
- Docs say dont use Rest get to trigger child if you dont have to. Case when needed would be if param string too long? Actions: None yet, but i do have a parameter of 250 characters. No doc info on what is too long.
- Should Rest api trigger child in the case?
- Should there be a pipeline execute snap for each param set or can 1 be used?
- Should params be set in child pipeline properties too?
- Examples would be helpful.
Furthermore: As you can see from child pipeline there is a snap connector that has a 17 appearing for unknown reasons and not connected to anything. No error from this though because the execution hasnt made it to that point so I am unsure if that would even matter but seems a bit random as I did not add it.