I am getting this weird issue of partial file creation while using ftp as destination. File size is less than 3 MB.
I have tried below things but none of them seem to work:
- Changed FTP Destination server to rule out if issue was on specific FTP destination.
- Tried changing file format from .txt to .csv, .dat but same issue.
- Loaded content of file in DB and then reading the data from table and creating the file but again output file is sometimes partial file.
- File is getting created perfectly fine on sldb. Tried pushing it from sldb but again at destination its creating partial file.
- Only data getting truncated is at the last.
Does anyone faced such issue? If yes, how you handled it.