cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pipeline with XSLT soap output, how to submit to web service?

acesario
Contributor II

How do I take the output of an xslt snap, and submit it directly to a web service end point?

My xslt produces a full Soap message which I can write to a file, and then submit that soap message via SOAPUI or other utility. Ive tried both the workday write snap, and the SOAP execute snap with different errors.

1. Workday Write snap : error The body is not present in the SOAP request
    Iโ€™m not clear on what this snap requires as an input, but iโ€™d like to submit the output of my xslt.

2. SOAP execute snap. An exception occurred while executing the SOAP request
    Resolution:
    Verify the input data is correct

Again, would like to submit the resulting soap from xslt, but this requires that I configure the execute with a customize envelope, and I think a mapper in between (something Iโ€™ve done directly between a db output and soap execute). Is there a way to submit raw soap to a web service using snap?

What am I missing?

4 REPLIES 4

acesario
Contributor II

Perhaps I need to clarify to get a responseโ€ฆ

Is there a way in SnapLogic to take a SOAP message and submit directly to a web service endpoint, without remapping the file?

Hi Acesario,
Iโ€™m running into similar issue. Can you please share the Custom envelope XML and input to the SOAP execute?

Thanks,
Mithila

Mithila,
Apologies for the delayed response, I was out of the country. Here is what you are asking for, let me know if you need more detail.

The Soap Execute, Customize Envelope contents are exactly as follows:
#evaluate($XML)

Upstream from this is a mapper with Expression set to $Content and the Target Path set to $XML.

The input to the mapper is a SOAP message, which comes from my XSLT. Apologies but I cannot share the soap wrapped XML with you.

acesario
Contributor II

I found a way to do this by creating a variable, and putting the entire xml into the variable.