With the 4.13 release, customers subscribed to Platinum support were able to delay migration of their Snaplexes for a few weeks after the platform release. We’d like like to know about your experience with this process.
- Had all Snaplexes upgraded at GA
- Had little to no issues upgrading my Snaplexes.
- Needed SnapLogic’s assistance with my upgrades.
- Waited until the June deadline and had all Snaplexes upgraded then.
- Did not understand this feature.
- Other (explain below or PM the Community Manager if you wish to communicate the information, but not publicly.)
Additionally, we’re curious:
- Did you use the 4 week period to go through a dev, test, stage, prod kind of progression of upgrade?
- Did you continue to test on UAT before the release or did you use the 4 week period on production as a replacement for testing on UAT?