cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST GET to SharePoint

jLinus
New Contributor

I’m creating a Pipeline to pull data from a SharePoint list and having an issue using the REST GET with my OATH2 account I created. I am getting a 403 error Access Denied.

I did walk through the setup of the account and did the authorize and did get a token back and I can see in the JSON that it is passing the Bearer {Access_Token}. Is there something I need to do to make this work.

Lastly, I will tell you that I have been successful at connecting to the list using a HTTP Post method to grab the access token first and then passing it along with the Rest get call. However,I’d like to get this working with an account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

philliperamos
Contributor

Hi, I too am experiencing something similar. Did you get a resolution?

Hello,

I have not gotten a resolution to this issue. Going to have to create a ticket with them to see if this is possible.

RogerSramkoski
Employee
Employee

Hello,

In the REST OAuth2 account, do you have the “Header Authenticated” box checked just below the “Access token expiration” field?

jLinus
New Contributor

Yes, I have that checked. Is there something special that needs configured in the REST Get, perhaps in the HTTP Header?
Here is the token from the account that is being passed to the REST Get call when it fails.