cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route based on column name

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

I have a pipeline where I’m pulling data from a table with ~600 columns. About 50 of these columns are storing multiple values for each row (semi-colon delimited). I need to route those 50 columns so I can process/handle them differently. How can I route based on column name?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

Since no one else has responded here I will put an answer here. I used a Copy snap to copy all documents to 6 different paths and then used a Mapper snap immediately after with no pass through and only mapped the fields that I needed for each path. Most effecient? I’m not sure. Works? Yes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

Currently I’m trying a Copy snap to mappers and I’m only mapping the fields that each path needs. I think this will work but I’m not sure if it’s the most efficient.

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

Since no one else has responded here I will put an answer here. I used a Copy snap to copy all documents to 6 different paths and then used a Mapper snap immediately after with no pass through and only mapped the fields that I needed for each path. Most effecient? I’m not sure. Works? Yes.