cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router snap catch all

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

I have a section in a pipeline where I need to route documents down one of two paths. I would like to do a single comparison on some fields, if it’s true go down one path, if it’s not, go down another path. Think of it as the ELSE in a SWITCH statement in coding. I tried using a Router snap with an empty second expression and 1==1, but it looks like the Router snap will duplicate data, not simply take what meets the criteria first. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

Thanks @tstack. I didn’t notice that option before. I think that would work, but I think I’m going to try a Conditional Snap that maps to a true or false based on my conditions then use a router with a true or false. Should accomplish the same thing but the conditional Snap will give me a little more control over my conditions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

tstack
Former Employee

I think you’re looking for the “First Match” property in the Router snap.

dwhansen-cbg
Contributor

Thanks @tstack. I didn’t notice that option before. I think that would work, but I think I’m going to try a Conditional Snap that maps to a true or false based on my conditions then use a router with a true or false. Should accomplish the same thing but the conditional Snap will give me a little more control over my conditions.