cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Router Snap not distributing document

NAl
Contributor

Hi there,

I would like to evenly distribute a document along two paths so that we can execute lookups within our database. However when the Router Snap is added, SnapLogic doesnโ€™t appear to pass through the document through the second route.

We need to make several queries to the database but using the 2nd Lookup Snap in the same path doesnโ€™t seem to operate as expected hence the use of the Router Snap.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 9.25.38 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jlandells
Former Employee

The Router Snap is used to make a decision as to which path your data should take, so weโ€™d need to see details of the settings within that Snap to understand whatโ€™s not working. However, I suspect youโ€™re looking to pass ALL of your documents to BOTH lookups, in which case you should swap the Router Snap for a Copy Snap.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jlandells
Former Employee

The Router Snap is used to make a decision as to which path your data should take, so weโ€™d need to see details of the settings within that Snap to understand whatโ€™s not working. However, I suspect youโ€™re looking to pass ALL of your documents to BOTH lookups, in which case you should swap the Router Snap for a Copy Snap.

Hope this helps!

Youโ€™re absolutely spot on with that assumption.
Your suggestion about swapping the Snaps has worked!

Actually crying with happiness! ๐Ÿ˜ญ