cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Salesforce Query

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Hi Good Day,

I was designing an automation pipeline which brings down the manual effort . The pipeline is about to be completed but I encounter some difficulties while parsing the fileds in the SOQL snap . I get the two fields $Start_Date and $End_Date from the source and I try to use them in the snap . I could include only one condition successfully but when I try including an additional condition parsing error occurs . I have attached the screenshot for the reference . Also it could be useful if we have a guiding document on how to handle such scenerios if multiple conditions occur.

My Query:

โ€œSELECT Additional_Specialties__c,External_ID_vod__c,Id,LastModifiedDate,Specialty_1_vod__c FROM Account WHERE IsPersonAccount=True and Additional_Specialties__c!=null and LastModifiedDate >=โ€+$Start_Date" and LastModifiedDate <="+$End_Date------Failed to parse

โ€œSELECT Additional_Specialties__c,External_ID_vod__c,Id,LastModifiedDate,Specialty_1_vod__c FROM Account WHERE IsPersonAccount=True and Additional_Specialties__c!=null and LastModifiedDate >=โ€+$Start_Date ------Worked successfully

2 REPLIES 2

dimitri_hristov
Contributor

Hi @Harsha3,

From what I can see from your screenshot, my guess is youโ€™re missing a plus sign after $Start_Date.

Cheers,
Dimitri

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Thanks @dimitri.hristovski so much