cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Salesforce_snap

saisantosh25
New Contributor II

Hi ,

I ma trying to build a pipeline using salesforce snap. I just got my Trail version of salesforce instance and i am trying to login from snaplogic salesforce snap. I am getting below error .can some one pls help me on this .

Failed to validate account: Failed to login to Salesforce.com for username: saisantosh.gunda@astrazeneca.com Cause: com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Failed to get an access token from Salesforce.com (Reason: com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Failed to get an access token from Salesforce.com; Resolution: Please check your Salesforce.com credentials.)

But i am succesfully logged in the salesforce instance with same credentials through chrome. please help me out .

7 REPLIES 7

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

In SnapLogic, which of the two Salesforce account types did you select and how do you have the account configured?

Diane Miller
Community Manager

aleung
Contributor III

Keep in mind logging in via login.salesforce.com isnโ€™t exactly the same when logging in via Snaplogic. Since Snaplogic is hitting the Salesforce REST API. Depends on your Salesforce security settings, you might have to pass a security token with your credentials. In case you donโ€™t know your security token.

name > Setup > Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
OR
You can whitelist your cloudplex or groundplex IP to omit the need to pass the security token:

1. Go to profile detail page.(User can see โ€˜Login IP Rangesโ€™ related list on Profile detail page.)
  2. Go to Login IP Ranges related list of profile.
  3. Click New button(To Enter the IP Range)
  4. Enter IP Range:

Another possibility is that your profile doesnโ€™t have API enable checked.

An easy way to validate your access is to use a SOQL client like SoqlXplorer (Mac) or ForceExplorer (PC) to test your API access.

saisantosh25
New Contributor II

@aleung This really helped me a lot . I could connect.Thank you so much!

@aleung , I found some clue about account set up for sales force, right now, node I am running is groundplex not cloudplex , seems like this is the problem.