cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce to Netsuite Integration Customer Payment Pipeline

k_roberto
New Contributor

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to create a pipeline for Salesforce to Netsuite under Customer Payment object but I’m receiving this error:
NetSuite Upsert[6229cd6941e91eb70ab295de_f05dc31f-cf24-44a8-bbd5-edce8bb8bae2 – 17235f10-139d-4e11-854c-0a96387c9b98]
`com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Invalid JSON path: platformCore:status.platformCore:statusDetail.platformCore:message
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetsuiteUtil.getValueAtJsonPath(NetsuiteUtil.java:577)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon.parseResponseJson(NetSuiteCommon.java:933)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon$3.call(NetSuiteCommon.java:430)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon$3.call(NetSuiteCommon.java:423)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon.doWithRetry(NetSuiteCommon.java:578)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon.postRequest(NetSuiteCommon.java:423)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.NetSuiteCommon.makeRequestWithDocument(NetSuiteCommon.java:403)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.ListCommon.sendBatch(ListCommon.java:135)
at com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.ListCommon.handle(ListCommon.java:122)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.callback(SnapRunnableImpl.java:849)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.executeForSuggest(SnapRunnableImpl.java:657)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.doRun(SnapRunnableImpl.java:865)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.call(SnapRunnableImpl.java:436)
at com.snaplogic.cc.snap.common.SnapRunnableImpl.call(SnapRunnableImpl.java:120)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Reason: Expecting object for JSON-Path field reference ‘platformCore:message’, found: List
Resolution: Please address reported issue.

Error Fingerprint[0] = efp:com.snaplogic.snaps.netsuite.-52e7b00`

I’m not quite sure where to fix the error. If ever there is an available example pipeline for Netsuite Customer Payments that would be very helpful, I’m not seeing much resource for it.

Attached here is the exported pipeline.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
SF to Netsuite Payment to Customer Payment.slp (28.8 KB)

1 REPLY 1

tarena
New Contributor III

I think this is related to the ‘NS Search Map’ mapper. You map an list of objects to the searchValue. I think it’s expecting a String. Instead of ‘[{‘internalId’: _sfObjectId}]’, try ‘[_sfObjectId]’. Going from this answer: