cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SharePoint Integration

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hello SL community,

I’m trying to read the documents from my SharePoint. I have created a Test site and a folder inside it.
I was able to authorize the account. However, I’m still facing the same issue with all SharePoint snaps(PFB the snap(1)). I’ve added the redirect URI in the Azure portal as well3 )

I have also attached the Accounts tab info as a snap(2).

I would greatly appreciate if you guys could help me in troubleshooting the error.

6 REPLIES 6

mbowen
Employee
Employee

Hi @tharunm

Our Sharepoint snap pack was developed by one of our partners. If you create a support ticket for this issue, our support team knows how to route and engage our partner. You can pretty much copy and paste what you posted here.

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi @mbowen,

Just wanted to make sure, if I send out an email to support@snaplogic.com, will that do the needful or is there any portal from which I need to raise this ticket.

Thank you for responding back.

@tharunm

At the bottom of Getting Help | SnapLogic, you’ll see links to our online support portal. It also lists phone numbers and email (you are correct - support@snaplogic.com)

tharunm
New Contributor II

Hi @mbowen,

Thank you for confirming.

I’ve just dropped them an email and once I get a solution I’ll post it here. I hope it helps someone later.