This is a reminder that the Summer 2017 Release of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform to UAT will take place tomorrow at 10am PT (5pm GMT).
Platform Updates Include:
- New Ultra Dashboard providing local view of Snaplex activity.
- Project level migration from one org to another.
- API threshold notifications and alerting.
- Public API for groundplex installers and configurations.
Snap Updates Include:
- [New Snap Pack] AzureSQL Snap Pack - Bulk Load, Bulk Extract, Update, Execute, Stored Procedure and TableList.
- [New Snap Added] Teradata Select.
- [New Snap Added] Microsoft Dynamcis CRM Upsert.
- Performance enhancements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Create.
- Parquet Writer partitioning support in standard mode.
- Parquet Reader/Writer with S3 and IAM support.
- Kerberized HDFS Reader/Writer support on groundplex.
- SAP Message Server support.
- Rabbit MQ Producer retry capability support.
- Confluent v3.2 support for Confluent Kafka Snap Pack.
- SSL support for RabbitMQ and Confluent Kafka Snap Pack.
Release notes may be found here.
Release schedule is planned as follows:
*Jul 22nd 10am PT (5pm GMT) Deploy to UAT (up to 4 hours)
- Jul 29th 10am PT (5pm GMT) First planned update to UAT (up to 4 hours)
- Aug 5th 10am PT (5pm GMT) Final planned update to UAT (up to 4 hours)
- Aug 12th 9PM PT (Aug 13th 4am GMT) Deploy to Production (up to 4 hours)
We encourage customers to prepare to take the opportunity to test your integrations and provide feedback through the usual support channels, helping us to ensure a smooth release with no surprises.
If you have any questions or issues with the UAT update, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.