cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SnapLogic Integration with Microsoft Azure

pavan44
New Contributor III

Hi,

After creating the SQL database in MS Azure, In SnapLogic when we actually provide the “Schema” and “Table” name for the AZURE SQL BULK EXTRACT Snap, it is providing me the error “Failure: BCP program not found, Reason: Could not find BCP program in system path”.

Can you please help me to set or resolve the BCP Path here. Is there any path that I can get it from MS Azure SQL DB?.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

srivera
New Contributor II

Did anyone every figure this out?

pkona
Former Employee

The snap requires a field " BCP absolute path" that needs the

Absolute path of the BCP utility program in JCC’s file system. If empty, the Snap will look for it in JCC’s environment variable PATH.

srivera
New Contributor II

More specifically one needs to include the full path to the executable not just the containing directory. So for CentOS 7 ground plexes pleas enter,

/opt/mssql-tools/bin/bcp

This only works on groundplex(s). Which is odd, it could be pre-loaded on the cloudplex(s) as well.
There does not appear to be such good documentation on installing MS SQL Tools on CentOS and configuring the groundplex to ensure that the the JCC runtime can see it.

srivera
New Contributor II

BTW, I did get this resolved but there appears to be an issue with the Snap. It fails if you use BigInt types in your SQLServer tables. See the ticket number 27858