We are pleased to announce the May 2018 release (4.13) of the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud. The first update to UAT will take place on April 20, 2018 at 11:00 AM PT / 7:00 PM GMT. The release is currently scheduled for deployment to production on May 12, 2018 at 9:00 PM PT / May 13 at 5:00 AM GMT.
Join us and our product team on April 24 at 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM GMT for a live webinar that dives deeper into SnapLogic’s new features and enhancements. Please register here.
SnapLogic is introducing the following platform enhancements in the May 2018 release:
- Integration with Apigee API Gateway
- Generation of Swagger Task Definitions
- Dynamic Validation Enhancements
- Alias for Multiple Ultra Tasks
- IP Whitelisting for Snaplex nodes
Expand your cloud migration and cloud-first initiatives with these new and enhanced Snaps:
- Adobe Cloud Platform
- SAP Analytics Cloud (not in first UAT push)
- Tableau Snap Pack is now upgraded to support Tableau v10.5
- ServiceNow Snap Pack now supports Jakarta version
- Redshift and S3 Snaps add KMS support
Release schedule is planned as follows:
- Friday, April 20 11 AM PDT: Release to UAT
- Tuesday, April 24 9 AM PDT : 4.13 Feature Webinar on UAT
- Friday, April 27 11 AM PDT: UAT Update #1
- Friday, May 4 11 AM PDT: UAT Update #2
- Saturday, May 12 9 PM PDT: 4.13 Release to Production (2-hr Planned Downtime)
- Thursday, May 17 9 AM PDT: 4.13 Production Feature Webinar
- Saturday, June 9 9pm PDT: Update of remaining Snaplexes to 4.13
How do I learn more?
If you are unable to attend the webinar on April 24th or May 17th, visit the documentation site with the initial deployment to UAT for additional details on new and enhanced platform features and Snap Packs.
Be sure to join in the conversation in the SnapLogic Community.
Lastly, contact us directly if you have questions about the release at email@example.com.
SnapLogic Product Team