The first deployment to UAT of SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform: May 2019 (4.17) release is now complete. The release is currently scheduled for deployment to production on Saturday, May 11th, 2019 at 9:00 PM PT/Sunday, May 12th at 4:00 AM GMT. Join our product team for a live UAT webinar on Thursday, April 25th at 9:00 AM PT/4:00 PM GMT as we walk through new features and enhancements. Please register here.
May 2019 (4.17) Release Details:
SnapLogic API Management
- The API Management layer has been enhanced to handle at-scale management of APIs (Triggered tasks) configured to run on a Groundplex
- Support for OAuth2 authentication flow for APIs being managed through the API Management layer
- Snap Disable functionality provides a way to disable a Snap and downstream segments to that Snap for additional flexibility in building and troubleshooting pipelines
- User alerts and notifications have now been enhanced to support CPU and memory alerting
- Performance Updates have been made to improve local ground triggered executions. Updates also provide improved distribution of executions across nodes for better performance
- Binary Snap Pack enhancement
- The Binary Snap Pack now supports connectivity to SMB servers that may be running versions: v1.0, v2.0 and v3.0
- Workday Prism Analytics Snap Pack enhancement
- The Workday Prism Bulk Load Snap now supports append operation while loading data to an existing dataset
- Confluent Kafka Snap Pack enhancement
- The Confluent Kafka Snap Pack now supports connectivity to Confluent platform v5.x
- Hadoop Snap Pack enhancement
- The Hadoop Snap Pack has been enhanced to support connectivity to Microsoft ADLS Gen2 datastore
- The Hadoop Snap Pack has been certified to support:
- Cloudera CDH 5.16
- Cloudera CDH 6.1
- Binary Snap Pack enhancement
SnapLogic Data Science Enhancements
- Profile Output Visualization: View profile output in graphical format
- ML Core Snap Pack - Clustering Snap: Perform exploratory data analysis to find hidden patterns or groupings in data
- ML Data Preparation Snap Pack - Match Snap: Identify matched records across datasets that do not have a common key field
- ML Data Preparation Snap Pack - Feature Synthesis: Automatically create features out of multiple datasets that share a one-to-one or one-to-many relationship with each other
- Auto-ML Improvements: HTML based leaderboard reporting, ability to feed best-so-far model for continuous learning
More info can be found in release notes: here
The release schedule is planned as follows:
|Friday, April 19, 11:00 AM PT||Release to UAT|
|Thursday, April 25, 9:00 AM PT||Register for UAT Webinar (ask for access to the recorded versions)|
|Friday, April 26, 11:00 AM PT||UAT Update #1|
|Friday, May 3, 11:00 AM PT||UAT Update #2|
|Saturday, May 11, 9:00 PM PT||4.17 release to production (Up to 2-hour planned downtime)|
|Wednesday, May 15, 5:00 PM PT||Register for Customer Webinar - I (ask for access to the recorded versions)|
|Thursday, May 16, 9:00 AM PT||Register for Customer Webinar - II (ask for access to the recorded versions)|
|Saturday, June 15, 9:00 PM PT||Update of remaining Snaplexes to 4.17|
How do I learn more?
Register for any of the webcasts scheduled on: April 25th and May 15th / May 16th.
Be sure to join in the conversation in the SnapLogic Community.
Lastly, contact us directly if you have questions about the release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SnapLogic Product Team