The SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform May 2021 release has been updated to production. The remaining Snaplexes will automatically be upgraded to May 2021 release Saturday, June 12, 9:00 PM PT.
Major Release Highlights
- Support for elastic scaling in Kubernetes
- Enhanced memory and resource management
- Anomaly detection and active Pipeline analysis
- Additional notifications via Slack
- Design First: Support for creating APIs from an Open API Specification
- Lifecycle Management: Support for creating API Versions
ELT for Cloud Data Platforms:
- Introducing two new Snaps – ELT Execute and ELT SCD2
- Support for Snowflake that is hosted on Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Support for ELT operations on data from Google Cloud Storage (GCS) into Snowflake
- Automatic Download of JDBC Drivers for Snowflake, Redshift, and Azure Synapse
- Support for more Window functions: Covariance, Correlation, and Linear Regression Functions
- Twilio Snap Pack
- NetSuite Call RESTlet Snap
- SAP RFC Listener Snap
More details on the above features can be found in the 4.25 release notes.
The release schedule is planned as follows:
|Friday, April 23, 11:00 AM PT||Release to UAT|
|Tuesday, April 27, 9:00 AM PT||UAT Webinar|
|Friday, April 30, 11:00 AM PT||UAT Update|
|Saturday, May 8, 9:00 PM PT||May 2021 release to production (Up to 1-hour planned downtime)|
|Saturday, June 12, 9:00 PM PT||Update of remaining Snaplexes to May 2021 release|
A follow up communication will be sent on Friday, April 23rd with more details on new features and enhancements. Stay tuned.
Be sure to join the conversation in the SnapLogic Community.
Lastly, contact us directly if you have questions about the release at email@example.com.
SnapLogic Product Team