cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snaplogic pipeline failing when triggering another pipeline using Execute Pipeline Snap

GopiKothandapan
New Contributor

Hi, We have a pipeline which trigger another pipeline with the help of ‘Task Execute Snap’ and it stopped working for the last few days.

I was told that ‘Task Execute Snap’ has deprecated, we have tried to execute the pipeline with the help of ‘Pipeline execute Snap’ but facing lot of Issues.

1. Could not process the documents in a batch. The child pipeline is getting executed for every documents like a loop.
  2. Facing Deadlock issues
  3. The package is continuously executing without providing result.

Could you please check and let me know that how do we effectively execute the pipeline inside pipeline.

Thanks in advance.
Gopi k

8 REPLIES 8

koryknick
Employee
Employee

I believe you want to enable the “Reuse executions to process documents” setting on the Pipeline Execute to have it behave as you are expecting.

GopiKothandapan
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.
I have enabled the ‘Reuse’ and it is still no success. After I enabled ‘Reuse’ , it has reported that ’ child Pipeline must have one unlinked input view and one unlinked output view’. I have corrected that as well by making unlinked input and output view for all the child packages.

But Still my child pipeline continuously executing whereas this pipeline usually should not take more than few minutes.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by that?

GopiKothandapan
New Contributor

My child pipeline is executing close to 30 minutes whereas the whole pipeline usually take max 1 0r 2 mins to complete.
Please find the screenshot

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.