cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SSO login issues

Petrica
New Contributor II

Hi ,

We have multiple Snaplogic orgs created which are using same Identity Provider ( IdP).
Today on one of the org i changed the IdP and when i tried to login back using SSO i received an error message
โ€œSingle Sign On authentication failed.SSO login cannot be used for users that are members of orgs that have different identity providersโ€
Iโ€™ve changed back afterwards the IdP on that org to the same IdP as was set up previously , but iโ€™m still getting same error message.
What am i missing here ? why this is happening ?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Petrica
New Contributor II

Issue solved. Was a problem with the metadata Idm file.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

del
Contributor III

I had a similar issue when adding a second org to SSO. I hope Iโ€™m remembering correctly, but it seems that I had to upload the same metadata file on both orgs instead of using the separate metadata files provided by the idP.

Petrica
New Contributor II

Iโ€™m using same metadata on all organizations.
What iโ€™ve done is that iโ€™ve just changed metadata on one org, but afterwards iโ€™ve reverted back , but error is still there. Is like something is stuck on the backend of the snaplogic portal and is still seeing that organization with different IdP metadata.

Petrica
New Contributor II

Issue solved. Was a problem with the metadata Idm file.

Asad_Humayun
New Contributor II

@Petrica, what exactly was the problem with the metadata idm file please?

I am experiencing a similar issue. Have tried using the same meta file as another org but that results in โ€œSingle Sign On authentication failed.SAML Response is invalidโ€