cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Table creation when sending mail

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Hello,

I was designing a pipeline which includes salesforce upsert and deletion . Obviously error view will be captured for the upsert and deletion operation and while sending the mail along with sending the file we decided to incorporate the values ( like upsert success, error and delete success , delete error ) in a table format using snaplogicโ€™s HTML TABLE method . We achieved the same but whenever we have say 2 values out of 4 we have two separate tables and if we have 3 values 3 tables are created but we would like to incorporate all the values in a single table view . Please find my pipeline and sample attachment.

As per the above screenshot we would like to have the values Submitted Leave Success and Cancel DEL success in a single table instead of separate table.

Please find my pipeline:

CM_GL_WORKDAY_TO_VEEVA_ABSENCE_INTEGRATION_2020_11_07.slp (109.8 KB)

9 REPLIES 9

Supratim
Contributor III

@Harsha3 - Try below approach-
Use group by N make it as 0 so all record should be grp by in one array, then change the table data path with your group name like below-

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Hi Supratim,

Thanks for the reply I have tried that approach still we get two rows instead of one for having two values.

Thanks,
Harshavardhana

del
Contributor III

@Harsha3,
You might try the Aggregate snap using the MAX function:

Harsha3
New Contributor III

Hi del,

Thanks so much it works! . May i know the working procedure here because without this method we would have got two rows so does it like the inherent table property we use in mail sender