cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CSV Formatter Error

IshanT1
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to create a CSV file by querying data from snowflake. I have a parent pipeline which is passing output file name & path as parameter to my child pipeline through pipeline execute.

When I am validating the child pipeline, everything is working normal but when I am running the parent, I am getting below error on the child pipeline at CSV Formatter step.

โ€œSnap errors: {ruuid=58b7a2f5ba6d563aff5d73d9_8faf50a9-40dc-441e-9003-454d2c650b2d, reason=Input document should be a flattened map data, but found: LinkedHashMap, label=CSV Formatter, resolution=Please make sure the input document a flattened map data., failure=Cannot format CSV data}โ€.

Below is the parent pipeline.

Child Pipeline
Capture3

Please let me know if you need any further information and as always thanks for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,
Given that I canโ€™t see the state of the โ€˜Pass throughโ€™ property in the Mapper3 Snap, Iโ€™d try and unselect the checkbox if it is selected. That will ensure that if there are any other fields received on the Mapper Snapโ€™s input, they wonโ€™t be forwarded to the output.

BR,
Dimitri

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I just realized looking at the Settings in a Snowflake Execute Snap, that perhaps if you uncheck the โ€œPass Throughโ€ checkbox in the Snowflake Execute Snap, it might save you from adding the Mapper before the CSV Formatter Snap.

BR,
Dimitri