cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Extract data from oracle table

Biswajit
New Contributor

I am trying to create a pipeline where I used the oracle stored procedure to insert data into a table and then link it in resultset output view and use the oracle select to read the data from that table and create a csv file.

But so far, I am getting empty file generated. Stored procedure worked fine and inserted data into extract table however, the oracle - select is unable to select the data from that table

3 REPLIES 3

virender_prajap
New Contributor III

Make sure that your are executing the Oracle Select post the execution of stored procedure and commit statement.
Also can you share a snapshot of your pipeline because the above details are not enough to identify the issue.

Biswajit
New Contributor

Biswajit_0-1690552110876.png

Hi, Here is a snapshot of the pipeline I am creating. I am now able to get the data from select statement. But from stored-procedure I am trying to get the filename as OUT parameter. This parameter I am trying to use in generating the filename, but not working.

Is there a way to get the local parameter in another snap.

If you are talking about pipeline parameter, you can use it in almost all of the Snaps. If you want to use local variable generated as output of the SNAP, use passthrough option and accordingly map the variable.