cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Join Snap Left Path reading from right input view.

vgautam64
New Contributor III

I am facing a weird problem with the Join snap. It looks like the path I provide in the Left Path property is reading documents from the Right input view even though the right input view is correctly set to input1.

vgautam64_0-1716273490540.png

Similarly, the path I use on the Right Path property first reads the documents from the right input view and then starts reading them from the left input view.

vgautam64_0-1716274647198.png

Any help is much appreciated. Let me know if you need more details.

6 REPLIES 6

vgautam64
New Contributor III

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't say the snap is mixing the inputs but one of the input documents is missing the field you have stated in the snap. To confirm that, you can use a router with $Worker_Document_Data.hasPath('ID') and !$Worker_Document_Data.hasPath('ID'). That way you will see if one (or more) documents go to the other output. Additionally you can write it down to a file to check which record is that.

Regards,

Bojan

I also used a router to check the field and it does not send any document to other view

vgautam64_2-1716284494948.png

Just to be double sure, I connected the routers output0 to join input0 and I still see the same errors. Either there is something wrong with the Join Snap or I am missing something.