cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running multiple instances of the same triggered task concurrently

arvindnsn
Contributor

Hello,

I have a requirement where multiple instances of the same triggered task has to be run concurrently. 

I have a pipeline Load_control.pip that takes several inputs and based on different inputs, it performs different operations. A  triggered task Load_Control_task has been created to call the above pipeline.

The requirement is to call the multiple instances of the same triggered task concurrently by passing different parameters to the tasks.

When i tried to run the multiple instances at the same time, except the first triggered task, the others failed with the error message as "Not starting pipeline because the previous execution has not yet finished"

Is it possible to call multiple instances of the same triggered task concurrently and how?

Thanks

Aravind N

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arvindnsn 

If you have the checkbox "Do not start a new execution if one is already active" checked, then it will prevent the pipeline to run if the previous is still running.  

Spiro_Taleski_0-1696320984210.png

And about the concurrency, keep in mind that by default the maximum number of concurrent calls(only for cloudplexes) are 10. 

BR,

Spiro Taleski

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@arvindnsn 

If you have the checkbox "Do not start a new execution if one is already active" checked, then it will prevent the pipeline to run if the previous is still running.  

Spiro_Taleski_0-1696320984210.png

And about the concurrency, keep in mind that by default the maximum number of concurrent calls(only for cloudplexes) are 10. 

BR,

Spiro Taleski

Thanks for the solution.