cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cannot open settings of custom snaps

Emma
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I have a problem with the custom snaps after uploading a snap pack in manager. After building the snap package with Maven, I cannot see the settings tab of any custom snap. The snap is forever loading and not showing the settings tab. I tried using Maven versions 3.8.6 and 3.6.3 and Java versions 11.0.17 and 11.0.12. Please see the picture below. Any help is highly appreciated.

snapLoading

8 REPLIES 8

Weโ€™ve come to learn that thereโ€™s a UI bug thatโ€™s affecting some private/custom snap packs in this way. Stay tuned.

kunghei
New Contributor

Hello Patrick,

I am having the same issue. The demo snap pack built successfully and I uploaded the zip file to Snap packs section of the assets, and the snap pack was showing up in the snaps menu, however, when I drag the snap to the canvas and double click to open it (like I do for the regular snaps), it is loading forever and nothing is showing up on the UI for the snap, just as in Emmaโ€™s picture.

Could you please provide guidance on what to do?

Thanks,

Yu

For the record, I created a new bug ticket, PSWAT-707, about this issue. Apparently, itโ€™s not a UI bug after all.

lorenbain
New Contributor

Any update? Iโ€™m getting the same issue.