User Activity

Our Requirement is to write csv files to ADLS Gen2 Blob Storage We do not have Hadoop snap pack licences to use HDFS Writer We are checking other options to write files to Azure ADLS Gen2 Are there any sample snap using REST Put which upload files to...
I would like to set date format and timestamp format for the session and run the select statement in oracle execute snap like this Begin execute immediate ‘alter session set nls_date_format=’‘MM/DD/YYYY’‘’; execute immediate ‘alter session set nls_ti...
I have a child pipeline called from Pipeline Execute which is passing partition name as pipeline parameter to Oracle-Execute snap Oracle-Execute has a sql => “select * from obia1.sales_invoice_lines partition (” + _partName + “) where rownum < 11” th...
I am trying to upload a file to adls gen2 storage using OAuth method to connect The Account creation and validation was successfull But the Writer Fails with following error The ApplicationID/ClientID used is assigned as contributor to the storage a...
I need to get Distinct update_dt and write one file per date from a oracle table sufixing the filename with date value. can you provide a sample pipeline which has similar functionality I have created 2 pipelines one with Oracle execute – ( Select tr...
Kudos from