User Activity

Hello,As per the Snaplogic documentation, it seems for the NetSuite GET SNAP along with the object name another parameter which we can pass as an input view of the Snap using an upstream Mapper is the internalId ($record.internalId) of the object its...
Hello,I am reading data from Salesforce for a couple of fields and using NetSuite Update Snap, to update the record for those fields in the NetSuite Customer object. However, While updating records in NetSuite (System Notes) what I have observed is e...
Hello, I have below JSON input, which I am trying to read and map. But facing an issue with concatenation as the input json is not formatted.   JSON Generator    [ { "entity": { "took": 817, "timed_out": false, "_shards": { ...
Hello, In Snaplogic I am connecting to Elasticsearch API 7.17 via Apikey using HTTP Client Snap to read aggregate data Below are the settings of the Snap Request Method: GET URI: https://elasticsearch-instance/_search Entity Type: raw Raw Entity: { ...
Hello, I am trying to connect to the AWS S3 bucket with the Access Key Id and Secret access key using the AWS S3 Account type in Snaplogic. But it fails to validate and throws an error Failed to validate account:Cause: Access Denied (Service: Amazon ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to