Looking to expand your SnapLogic integrator team? Is it a time for change and you want to use your SnapLogic skills? The “Who’s Hiring” category is the place for you.
If you’re interested in posting information about a position requiring or preferring experience in using SnapLogic tools, please follow these guidelines:
- Go to “Who’s Hiring” category to start your post
- Make the title the job title, company looking to hire, and the location such as
Solutions Engineer - SnapLogic - San Mateo, CA
- After posting the details, please let the readers know how to apply and whether or not they can contact you for more information. Comments will not be enabled in this category.
- NO RECRUITERS, please only post if you’re seriously and actively involved in filling a position
- Once the position is closed, it is your responsibility to delete the post.
SnapLogic does not check any of the job postings for completeness, accuracy, or availability. All postings are subject to the Community Terms of Service. Postings are subject to removal at SnapLogic’s discretion.