cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accessing Data from previous snaps

vkandalam
New Contributor II

Is there a way to access data in the mapper snap in my salesforce soql snap which is right after salesforce update snap

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @vkandalam,

Iโ€™m not super clear with your requirement as your text and diagram depiction seems to be different.
If Iโ€™m able to connect some dots, you can either use a copy snap after the snap you want to consume data later with other snaps or simply select โ€œpass throughโ€ in your first snap so that data can be used later on.

Let me know if that resolves your question or please paraphrase it so that I can understand it better.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @vkandalam,

Iโ€™m not super clear with your requirement as your text and diagram depiction seems to be different.
If Iโ€™m able to connect some dots, you can either use a copy snap after the snap you want to consume data later with other snaps or simply select โ€œpass throughโ€ in your first snap so that data can be used later on.

Let me know if that resolves your question or please paraphrase it so that I can understand it better.
Thank you.

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@vkandalam

If you have โ€œPass Throughโ€ checked in the Salesforce Update Snap, then the data from the Mapper Snap will be outlined in the output of the Salesforce Update snap(I guess under the โ€œoriginalโ€ object).

BR,
Spiro Taleski