cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone got SOAP execute for Salesforce working?

nunnikrishnan
New Contributor

I am getting error:
Failure: An exception occurred while executing the SOAP request, Reason: Could not send the SOAP request, Resolution: Verify that the template is correct, the substituted values are valid and the provided envelope matches the namespaces that are required by the targeted service

how an basic account should be configured? Do we need to give api token also in password on setting up account?
Do we need to have separate login call for salesforce login to get session ID?

Any help is much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

vish
Former Employee

Typically yes, you would need to suffix the token. your password would be password+API token . Any reason youโ€™re not using the Salesforce snap and trying to get it to work with the SOAP snap? Thanks!

I am doing a POC on SOAP execute to understand how it works. In future we will be integrating a ERP system which have SOAP webservice.
But while calling salesforce login soap call , it is throwing error
Verify that the template is correct, the substituted values are valid and the provided envelope matches the namespaces that are required by the targeted service

But when i try the same envelope in SOAP UI it is giving me the session ID, which I can use in the data updation soap call.

Please help me how to proceed

Hi Vish
Please help me to sort out this.

Hi Nunnikrishnan,

Was this error solved? If yes, what was the ideal solution?

Thanks,
Sanchita