cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

nagrajps
New Contributor

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced โ†’ [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:249)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.resolveProjectDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved (MojoExecutor.java:246)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:200)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:154)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:146)

17 REPLIES 17

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

@nagrajps, please provide more information as to what you are trying to do when you get errors and not just the error itself. It would help make diagnosing the issue easier.

Diane Miller
Community Manager

nagrajps
New Contributor

I am trying to develop custom snaps for that i have started packaging my code using mvn clean install command in command prompt, however it looks the mvn is not able to find this jar file org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT , i am getting this exception.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project demosnappack: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.snaplogic:demosnappack:jar:1: Failure to find org.apache.commons:commons-csv:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://maven.clouddev.snaplogic.com:8080/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of Snaplogic-ThirdPartyMaven-Repository has elapsed or updates are forced
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleDependencyResolver.getDependencies (LifecycleDependencyResolver.java:249)

tlikarish
Employee
Employee

There is a bug affecting 4.14 and earlier that is causing this and the problem should be fixed in 4.15. Let me ask my colleagues if there is a way to build snap packs using the release candidate on UAT so that you can get unblocked.

There will be a release candidate pushed out tomorrow that should resolve this issue for you.

EDIT: To clarify, the release candidate will be pushed to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) servers and along with our maven repository updates. The dependency resolution should not require any action on your part.