cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Creating a zip folder in Azure blob storage

Chandan
New Contributor III

I have a requirement where i receive a request with path to many documents which are stored in Azure. My goal is to copy all these files to a temp folder in Azure and then zip it. ( I am not able to figure out this part - zip the folder in azure how can i achieve this via snaplogic ) . I can later download this zip file.

Can someone please guide me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @Chandan,

You can use a Multi File Reader snap (donโ€™t forget to provide account reference) and then for your zipping purposes, you can use ZipFile Write snap (again, providing account reference is necessary to ensure those file are zipped in Azure)

Moreover, before zipping, if you are needing any specific format of the files, use a formatter accordingly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @Chandan,

You can use a Multi File Reader snap (donโ€™t forget to provide account reference) and then for your zipping purposes, you can use ZipFile Write snap (again, providing account reference is necessary to ensure those file are zipped in Azure)

Moreover, before zipping, if you are needing any specific format of the files, use a formatter accordingly.

Chandan
New Contributor III

Thank you. ZipFile Write did the trick.